WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- This Is What Inspired Stephen Hawking to Keep Going at 76 Years Old (It Will Inspire You, Too)
- 9 Mistakes First-Time Entrepreneurs Make--and How to Avoid Them
- Delta Air Lines Sends 8-Week-Old Puppy to Wrong Destination (Then the Owner Was Given the Wrong Dog)
- 4 Critical Leadership Lessons From Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos's Spectacular Downfall
- 5 Tips to Maximize Public Speaking Opportunities
- Facebook security chief reportedly planning to leave company - CNET
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos takes a robot dog for a walk - CNET
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Trump: What you need to know - CNET
- UK authorities seek warrant for Cambridge Analytica offices - CNET
- Google will let you play Android games before downloading them - CNET
- Researchers Show How Popular Text Editors Can Be Attacked Via Third-Party Plugins
- Facebook Data Privacy Policies Bashed By Critics After Cambridge Analytica Incident
- A Mirai Botnet Postscript: Lessons Learned
- New Microsoft Bug Bounty Program Looks To Squash The Next Spectre, Meltdown
- The ‘Perfect Storm’ of Disinformation and Hacking
An industry-wide announcement was made the week of October 16 regarding a new vulnerability related specifically to wireless networking. It’s referred to as “KRACK,” which stands for, Key Reinstallation Attack. This is not an issue with a particular piece of software...
HaaS is a new and rapidly growing managed service, and the concept has been around for years. When your cable provider installs a new router to replace an outdated one, or your wireless carrier sends you the latest cell phone included in your monthly plan,...
We are pleased to announce an exciting new service from Virtual IT called Hardware as a Service (HaaS). This new approach provides the acquisition of hardware and software for a low, fixed monthly price you can now bundle into your current support agreement. Large,...
As your company grows, your IT needs evolve. Your IT infrastructure must keep up with these changes. Updating the infrastructure often requires an upfront investment. However, the costs incurred from staying with your current setup can be more expensive in the long...
Last Friday, a massive ransomware attack was launched using the WannaCry virus. The attack infected more than 230,000 computers in 150 countries. Once infected, all of the data on the computer’s hard drive was encrypted and a ransom had to be paid in order to...