WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- After What Congress Did at 2:52 A.M. Saturday, Life Will Change Radically for Airline Passengers and Flight Attendants. Here Are the Details
- The Last Airline You'd Ever Expect Just Lowered Its Fees (Yes, I Said Lowered)
- Olive Garden Is Doing Very Well Again. Here's an Astonishing Reason Why
- With a Single Sentence, Walmart Just Turned an Amazing Idea Into an Epic Fail
- This Delta Flight Attendant Was Assaulted By a Passenger, Police Say. Here's the Other Thing That's Disturbing
- Death Stranding's new trailer features a giant monster that will eat you alive - CNET
- Jurassic World: I met a fearsome cutting-edge dinosaur - CNET
- Crazy-fun Maniac on Netflix demands you binge the next episode - CNET
- iPhone XS drop test: Surprisingly tough to crack - CNET
- Mercedes will still sell CLA-Class alongside new A-Class sedan - Roadshow
- Podcast: Two Billion IoT Devices Still Vulnerable to BlueBorne Bug
- Critical Vulnerability Found in Cisco Video Surveillance Manager
- Twitter Flaw Exposed Direct Messages To External Developers
- Delphi Packer Looks for Human Behavior Before Deploying Payload
- Unpatched Microsoft Zero-Day in JET Allows Remote Code-Execution
Data breaches are on the rise, so it is a good idea to develop an incident response plan in case your business becomes the next victim. Here are seven best practices to follow when creating and using an incident response plan. The news is not good — 2017 is the worst...
An industry-wide announcement was made the week of October 16 regarding a new vulnerability related specifically to wireless networking. It’s referred to as “KRACK,” which stands for, Key Reinstallation Attack. This is not an issue with a particular piece of software...
HaaS is a new and rapidly growing managed service, and the concept has been around for years. When your cable provider installs a new router to replace an outdated one, or your wireless carrier sends you the latest cell phone included in your monthly plan,...
We are pleased to announce an exciting new service from Virtual IT called Hardware as a Service (HaaS). This new approach provides the acquisition of hardware and software for a low, fixed monthly price you can now bundle into your current support agreement. Large,...
As your company grows, your IT needs evolve. Your IT infrastructure must keep up with these changes. Updating the infrastructure often requires an upfront investment. However, the costs incurred from staying with your current setup can be more expensive in the long...